Exerpeutic Fitness TF100 Treadmill
Amazon Price: $299.99
The Paradigm Fitness walking treadmill is a lower-powered treadmill that’s designed just for walking in the home. Makes a great companion during bad weather. It features an extra wide walking platform that’s designed for safe and effective fitness walking.
The walking surface is ground level which make it easy to get on and off the treadmill. Plus, the extra long safety handles provide a convenient grip for safety and balance. A speed control button can be found on the handle bar to make raising and lowering the speed a snap.
Exerpeutic Fitness TF100 Features
- 1.5 HP motor
- 0.4 to 4 MPH speed
- Heavy-duty frame designed for extra weight support
- LCD displays time, distance, calories burned and speed
- Extra-long safety handles enhance walking safety and balance
- Ground-level walking surface and wide side rails allow to get on/off easily
- Folds and moves easily on built-in wheels
- Capacity: 350 lbs
- Walking surface: 36 x 16 inches
- Dimensions: 47L x 29W x 51H inches
1 year frame
5 years motor
The Bottom Line
The Paradigm Fitness Walking Treadmill is just your basic, inexpensive machine. It’s perfect for those starting out on a walking program and it does have a small space saving design. But, it’s not recommended for heavy use or for experienced runners.