Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
Amazon Price: $289.00
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is an extremely affordable machine packed with features that you’d find on many higher priced models. Plus, it comes with a heavy duty 2.25HP motor and a fairly good sized tread belt with an impact-reducing cushioned deck making it perfect for those with joint problems.
It has 6 personal training workouts created by a Certified Personal Trainer that auto adjust the speed and an adjustable incline to help you increase intensity and work more muscles. Plus, the Easy Pulse™ heart rate monitor provides an accurate reading thanks to the built-in thumb sensor.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Features
- 2.25 Impulse Motor
- Handles everything from light walking to running
- Comfort cell cushioning reduces impact on your knees, hips and ankles
- 16in x 50in running deck, perfect for long strides
- Speed: 0 to 10mph
- Easily adjust the speed of the treadmill
- 6 workouts created by a certified personal trainer
- Manual incline
- Large LCD screen tracks speed, distance, time, calories & pulse
- Easily monitor your progress while working out
- Easy pulse heart rate monitor with a convenient thumb sensor
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
1 year motor
90 days parts and labor
The Bottom Line
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill is a solid machine that you can get for under $300, which is hard to come by. It’s one of the most popular models in their line-up because of all the features you get at an affordable price. The 2.25HP motor is good for walking and even running! This model is recommended based on the affordable price, positive reviews and nice assortment of features!